Value & Benefits
- Heathier Water
- Improves Water Clarity
- Eliminates odors
- Less frequent water changes
- Reduces filter cleanings
- Enhances filter efficiency
- Healthier fish and reduced infections
- Higher stocking densities
- Reduces toxin levels
- Reduces Algal blooms
- Oxygenation of surface soil
- Reduces reactive phosphorous
- Completely natural and environmentally friendlly
How to use The Water Cleanser
- Although not required, it is recommended that you start with a clean pond or tank to achieve the best results.
- For Aquariums: 1 ball treats 13 gallons / 1 block (200g) treats 265 gallons
- For Ponds: 1 block (200g) treats 800 gallons
- Place The Water Cleanser where the water flow is greatest.
- Where applicable, ensure that the filter inlet is no higher than 1 inch from the bottom of the tank.
- Hang-on filters are not ideal for use with The Water Cleanser. Improved results can be obtained by placing a sponge over the inlet pipe or changing to an internal
- With The Water Cleanser, organic material will settle on the bottom of the tank. If the filter pick-ups are situated in the middle or top of the tank, the processed waste may build
up and look unsightly.
- Where underwater plants are in pots with slow release fertilizers, the water will not be as clear.